How to print UNILORIN acceptance fee receipt online after payment in just 1 minute, and additional information about UNILORIN acceptance fee.
The University of Ilorin UNILORIN physical screening exercise for the newly admitted students has commenced since last week. However, acceptance fee receipt is one of the necessary documents you will need to tender during the exercise. In that case, if you are among those who have been searching for “how to print Unilorin acceptance fee receipt” “how to generate the receipt for unilorin acceptance fee”. No more worries, this article will solve the problem associated with unilorin acceptance fee receipt printing.
How to print Unilorin acceptance fee receipt
The following are the necessary steps you need to take if you want to print the acceptance fees receipt for unilorin after payment.
RECOMMENDED: Unilorin acceptance fee payment registration details
Follow these steps if you already know about Remita Retrieval Reference RRR and you copied it before proceeding to pay the acceptance fees.
- Visit the REMITA payment portal platform at https://login.remita.net/remita/auto-receipt/receipt.reg
- Enter your Remita Retrieval Reference RRR you generated during the payment for the acceptance fee.
- After entering the RRR number on the Remita page, click on resend email either to your previous email address or to a new one you have access to.
- Login to the email address, you will see your Unilorin acceptance fee receipt on the screen. Connect to a printer device and print it out.
RELATED POST: Unilorin school fees for freshers 2021
You can follow this method to know how to print Unilorin acceptance fee receipt if you are a newbie in the Remita payment platform. As a newbie, it is possible not to know that the RRR number is very important during payment processing on Remita. So, if you didn’t copy it somewhere during the payment of unilorin acceptance fees just proceed to the steps below to retrieve it (RRR).
- If you receive bank alerts on your SMS or email address. Open your email address and check the bank alert for the acceptance fees transaction you made.
- You will see “DESCRIPTION” just copy the remita 12 digits number and follow STEP 1 above to print your Unilorin acceptance fees receipt.
Don’t forget to share, if this article enables you to know how to print Unilorin acceptance fee receipt.