UNILORIN Post UTME 2021/2022 is out, how to register for it for both UTME and DE candidates, Guidelines, Requirements, Recommended books for the examination, Whatsapp Group chat link, and Additional information about the post utme form.
University of Ilorin, UNILORIN Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and direct entry (DE) screening forms for 2021 academic session. The UNILORIN Post UTME for 2021/2022 is now available for online purchase. The registration will start from November 10th, 2021. Only applicants who took the university in the first choice in the current UTME and who reached the minimum cut off mark of 180 or more can apply online.
Applications for the 2021/2022 academic session are welcome from candidates who are eligible for admission to the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) for various Undergraduate programmes.
Please note that incorrect entries will automatically disqualify the candidate.
Registration Instructions for Unilorin post utme form 2021/2022
(i) Registration Period is from 10th November to 14th December, 2021.
(ii) All candidates shall upload their O’ Level and/or A’ Level results where applicable on the
JAMB CAPS: Candidates who are awaiting results should so indicate by writing ‘AR’.
(iii) Change of Course: If required, this should be done on both the Unilorin and JAMB
PORTALS for it to be valid.
(iv) Ensure that you have a personal, valid and active email address and phone number NOT
(Cybercafé’s) before commencing the registration process.
(v) Proceed to pay Registration fee of N2,000.00 only. (See B.vi. below)
(vi) Please crosscheck all entries for correctness before final submission.
(vii) Candidates should note that it is possible for them to correct errors in their entries
while the registration process is still on.
(viii) Candidates should print out their screening document and make sure that all
information entered are correctly displayed. If not correctly displayed, candidates are
advised to re-enter their information.
NOTE: AT THE CLOSE OF REGISTRATION, ERRORS IN UPLOADED RESULTS WILL BE DEEMED
TO BE MISINFORMATION AND SHALL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION.
Step-by-step registration methods
(i) Log in using https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng OR visit http://www.unilorin.edu.ng and click
undergraduate portal. Candidates are advised NOT TO USE ANY OTHER LINK.
(ii) On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side of your screen, click
Pre-admission Screening Registration.
(iii) Complete the displayed fields (e.g. JAMB Registration Number).
(iv) Candidates should click on the Get Details button for UTME/DE information.
(v) Complete all necessary details as required on the displayed page (e.g. O’ level and or A’ level
grades or ‘AR’ for Awaiting results).
(vi) Click on make payment button to go to Remita platform.
- Select your ATM card type (e.g. Visa or Master Card).
- Enter your ATM Card Number which is the 12 digits number on the card.
- Enter ATM card expiry date and the card CVV (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the Card)
- Lastly enter your card pin number; and
- Click on Pay.
Please note: Do not Refresh your browser while the payment process is ongoing to avoid
multiple deductions from your account. If unsure, please wait for some hours for
the possibility of getting a debit alert from your bank. If you have problems with
your previous payment, enter your JAMB Registration Number on the Pre-
Admission Screening Registration page and click ‘here’ to resolve it.
(vii) Upon successful payment,
• now click on ‘admission login’ on the left hand side of the undergraduate portal:
• enter your JAMB Registration Number and Surname; and click ‘login’
(viii) click on ‘next step’ button to continue, and complete all necessary details;
(ix) click ‘submit’ button when you are sure all information have been accurately provided.
Note: Candidates who wish to upgrade from UTME to Direct Entry after the close of Post-
UTME screening registration should check the link ‘upgrade UTME to DE’ which is
available on the Unilorin web site Pre-Admission screening page.
C. DIRECT ENTRY (DE) CANDIDATES
(ii) In addition to (i) above, Direct Entry candidates are required to select their highest academic
qualification from the drop-down and click on ‘Save’. Candidates are expected to click ‘OK’ on the
dialog box when concluded.
(iii) Thereafter click on ‘save’ when concluded;
Candidates are advised to carefully enter their results as any error will be deemed as deliberate falsification of results, which would lead to automatic disqualification at any stage of discovery.
UNILORIN Post UTME Eligibility
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2021 UTME who chosed the University of Ilorin as their first choice and achieve 180 or more are eligible for this screening exercise.
- How to get UNILORIN Post UTME form
- Registration Instructions – Print this page before you start registration.
- All applicants may need to upload their “O” and “A” Level Results to JAMB CAPS: applicants expecting results must show this in writing with AR;
- Any candidate wishing to change the course they are applying for must ensure that the changes are made on the JAMB PORTAL;
- Make sure you have a valid and active email address and phone number before you start registration.
- Applicants for UTME who are eligible for the originally selected course can continue to make payments by providing the required information. However, UTME applicants who are not eligible for the originally selected course are advised to change based on the options shown;
- The registration fee for each candidate is only N2000;
- Please note that all changes must of course also be made on the JAMB portal;
- ERROR IN UPLOADING RESULTS WILL BE CONSIDERED FAKE RESULTS AND CAUSE AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION AT ANY LEVEL;
- Before making a final submission, make sure all entries are correct.
Don’t forget to check out UNILORIN School fees structure for both freshers and returning students
To register for UNILORIN post UTME form, follow the instructions below:
- Log in with https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng OR visit http://unilorin.edu.ng and click on the student portal.
- From the menu on the left side of the screen, click Register for Pre-Playback;
Fill in the displayed fields (eg JAMB registration number)
- Applicants must click the Get Details About Your JAMB Information button to view;
- If you do not qualify for the original course, select an alternative course from the displayed courses that you previously changed on the JAMB portal;
- On the page that appears, enter all the required details (eg level “O” and or “A” or pending results).
- Awaiting result will be acceptable as long as admission is in progress.
- Click the Make button to go to the Remita platform.
- Select your ATM type (eg Visa or Master Card);
- Enter your card number which is 12 digit card number;
- Enter the card expiration date and CW CW on the card (3 digits on the back of the card) and finally enter the PIN on your card; and
- Click Pay
Please note: (Do not update your browser while the checkout process is in progress to avoid multiple charges from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close your browser and restart).
- When the payment is successful, click Enter on the left side of the screen
- Enter your JAMB registration number and surname and click Enter
- If you do not qualify for the original course, select an alternative course from the displayed courses that you previously modified on the JAMB portal;
- Click the next step button to continue, and then click OK in the message dialog box after you have provided all the required information.
- Click the Submit button if you are sure all the information has been entered correctly.
Unilorin post utme for Direct Entry (DE)
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates
- The step by step Registration Procedure above also applies to DE candidates too.
- Also, Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop-down and click on Save. On the dialogue box click OK when concluded;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications, click on qualifications drop-down to select as appropriate;
- click on save when concluded;
- Candidates are required to carefully enter their results as any error will be deemed as deliberate falsification of results, which will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage of discovery.
How much is unilorin post Utme form 2021/2022?
The amount for UNILORIN Post UTME form is #2000 only and it is paid online during registration.
Does unilorin do post Utme or screening?
Yes, UNILORIN does both. Although, it is based on the circumstances. For example, the UTME/DE mode of entry 2020/2021 is a screening exercise as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic outbreak. Post-UTME is Unilorin’s first mode of entry into the Institution.
Is Unilorin writing post utme or screening for 2021?
Post utme is a Computer Based Test CBT comprises of 50 questions only in English, Mathematics, and General knowledge (current affairs). The Unilorin post UTME is done inside the Campus.
Screening Exercise is just an internal screening that is based on reviewing candidates’ results like O-level, A-level, and UTME.
Is Unilorin post utme form 2021/2022 out?
Have you read about Unilorin departmental aggregate cut off mark 2021/2022?
The University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME Screening form 2021/2022 is OUT.
However, UNILORIN Post UTME registration will commence officially on the November 10th, 2021 and end on December 14th, 2021.
Is unilorin doing post Utme or screening this year/will unilorin write post utme 2021?
Yes, Unilorin will conduct Post UTME for the year 2021/2022 admission exercise.
UNILORIN Post UTME Closing Date 2021/2022 (Deadline)
University Of Ilorin, UNILORIN Post UTME form registration will run for 4 weeks. Therefore, the Unilorin post utme 2021/2022 will end on December 14th, 2021
Is Unilorin post UTME examination hard?
Yes! If you do not prepare for it well. Unilorin Post UTME examination is a very technical but simple question. However, the only advice I can give you is to go and purchase “THE INVINCIBLE TEACHER“. Although, this book will only educate you in concord of grammar aspect. So, here is another book I will recommend for you I used this book to excel when I did mine some years ago. Find Unilorin GNS textbook look for a unilorin student who has the book and start reading it from Chapter seven “LEVEL OF GRAMMATICAL ANALYSIS” If you surely read everything you will succeed in the Unilorin post UTME 2021/2022.
Have you decided fully about the course you wish to study? If not, there is still time to check out more Courses offered in unilorin and their cut off marks 2021/22