Chrisland University Admission Form 2021/2022 Undergraduate Degrees post UTME / Direkteinstieg (DE) and JUPEB Application Form, Courses, Admission, cut-off mark, Requirements, Application Guidelines and Academic Session Deadline 2021/2022 [UPDATED]
Applicants are invited by qualified applicants for admission to a full-time undergraduate degree program in the following degree programs (Post-UTME/DE & JUPEB) for the 2021/2022 academic session
Chrisland University, the university division of Schools, is a federally approved vision-oriented university with a starting point on its campus in Abeokuta. The University aims to be a world-class institution known for intellectual freedom, ethical standards, impeccable character, research, community service, and outstanding training for a new generation of leaders. The university’s academic programs are designed to reflect creativity, flexibility and uniqueness, providing students with opportunities for lifelong intellectual and moral growth, global awareness, and career choices in traditional and new professions, government, business, industry and others.
Available courses in Chrisland University
NEWLY APPROVED COURSES BY THE NUC
- BNSC Nursing
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS)
- Doctor of Physiotherapy
- B.Sc Anatomy
- B.Sc Physiology
- B.Sc Public Health
- B.Sc Software Engineering
- B.Sc Cyber Security
- B.Sc Biotechnology
- B.Sc Statistics
- B.Sc Industrial Mathematics
- B.Sc Physics with Electronics
EXISTING PROGRAMME ARE:
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration
- International Relations
- History & International Studies
- Mass Communication
- Computer Science
- Political Science
- Criminology & Security Studies
- Industrial Chemistry
Why choose Chrisland University?
- 100% NUC program accreditation
- Full operating license from the Federal Government of Nigeria
- Quiet environment
- Constant power supply
- Affordable fees with convenient deferred payment plans
- Additional certificate of entrepreneurship (technology) after graduation
- Complete library and powerful electronic library resources
- Adequate and well-equipped world-class laboratories
- Comfortable accommodation in hostels (2-4 in one room, private bathroom with boiler)
- Active student representation
- Functional sports and entertainment options
- Internship links and opportunities abroad.
- Online education
- ICAN professional certification before completing the educational program
How to apply for Chrisland University Admission Form 2021/2022
- pay a non-refundable administration fee of N5000.00 before filling out the application form
- All applicants can apply online via http://chrislanduniversity.edu.ng or come to our campus at Km 5, Jalan Ajebo, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
- Applicants must score 160 or more on the UTME exam in 2021.
- Applicants for direct participation must have an A level gap in the relevant subject or an equivalent HND/ND/NCE (not below lower credit points) in the relevant discipline.
- Applicants who have not reached breakpoint 160 or have not participated in the 2021/2022 UTME can apply for the nine-month program of the Joint University Advanced Examination Board (JUPEB) for entry at level 200.
If there is question concerning Chrisland University Admission Form 2021/2022 Contact them below:
Km 5. Ajebo Road, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Follow us on http://www.facebook.com/chrislanduniversity
Call, 08132663928, 08023046920 and 07068476270
Disclaimer notice regarding Chrisland University Admission Form 2021/2022
Dear Parents and General Society, Management has determined that there are several fake websites claiming to be the official Chrisland University website for receiving and posting UTME screening exercises.
Parents and the public must take into account that their intentions are deceptive and primarily aimed at deceiving the public. http://www.ChrislandUniversity.edu.ng is the only legitimate university website. Please consider parents and society.
The University is not responsible for funds deposited into personal accounts. Please be warned.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide AKA “Ibmasnet”, the creator of IBMASNET.COM now known as WITSPOT.ORG.NG He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news in Nigeria and Overseas. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects. |UNILORITE|WEB DEVELOPER|