JAMB recruitment 2022 portal is currently open for online applications. This web page provides the necessary steps to increase your employment opportunities through the JAMB 2022 recruitment exercise.
We will reveal everything you need to know about the JAMB Recruitment 2022 Form, Start Date and End Date for the 2022/2023 JAMB Recruitment. We have provided detailed information and guides to help you apply.
See the JAMB Cut-off mark 2022
This includes qualifications, requirements, and steps on how to apply for JAMB recruitment 2022/2023. So read and apply all the guidelines listed here.
JAMB recruitment portal 2022
The JAMB recruitment page is currently active and interested applicants can apply now. www.jamb.gov.ng is the official job portal where prospective applicants can apply and fill out the JAMB online recruitment form.
The portal is now open for the online application procedure. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number and the appropriate qualifications.
But before you apply, you have to meet certain requirements to show that you are fit and ready to be hired. Below are the requirements.
Check out how to get JAMB profile code 2022
General requirements for JAMB recruitment 2022
Applicants wishing to apply for Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board exercises should consider the following requirements:
- The desire to work in a new environment must exist
- The prospective candidates must have good manners and calm
- Prospect Applicants must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Computer skill is an added benefit
- All candidates must have valid identification such as driver’s license, ID card, international passport or valid voter card.
- Educational qualifications (secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained). Upload size must be between 50KB and 120KB, width between 400px and 1200px and height between 600px and 1500px
- Interested applicants must not be more than 40 years old at the time of application
- Applicants must be physically and mentally healthy
- Birth or age certificate
- Scanned passport photo with dimensions between 7kb and 30kb and dimensions 275 x 314 pixels.
How to apply for JAMB recruitment 2022
To apply, do the following:
- Visit the official JAMB recruitment portal at www.jamb.gov.ng and complete the required application forms free of charge.
- Enter your data and submit the application form
- Take the time to fill out the online application form. You can no longer edit your biological data once it has been submitted.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Screening is carried out for all selected candidates. You will be notified of the date and time via email.
JAMB recruitment form Update 2022
From time to time we publish on this portal the latest news about the conduct of Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board. So if you want to follow our update, make sure to visit this site regularly.
Try to read about the JAMB Correction of data 2022
We also encourage you to bookmark or save this page we update it regularly if there are changes by the authorities and we will update you as soon as this happens.
If you have any questions about the JAMB recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below and we’ll answer your question.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide AKA “Ibmasnet”, the CEO of WITSPOT.ORG.NG He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news in Nigeria and Overseas. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects. |UNILORITE|WEB DEVELOPER|