LAUTECH Post UTME form 2022: Here on this page you will get to read all about Lautech Post utme registration form. You will find information regarding How To Apply, Registration Requirements, Eligibility, Screening Date, Time, and Venue.
Before you apply for LAUTECH registration form, have you checked out LAUTECH school fees for 2022/2023 first?
LAUTECH Post UTME form 2022
Are you aware you that registration for LAUTECH Post UTME 2022 has not already started? The information that has come to us is that the management of Ladoke Akintola University, Ogbomosho has not started selling the post utme screening form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Is LAUTECH Post Utme form 2022 out?
The LAUTECH post utme screening exercise 2022 is a Computer Based Test (CBT) will take place from
Thursday, August 15 to Monday, August 19, 2022 at 10:00 am.
Requirements for LAUTECH Post UTME registration form 2022
To be eligible for the post utme, candidate must have scored 160 marks or more in the UTME for 2022/2023. However, applicants who scored less than 200 in JAMB UTME will not be considered for admission to the university’s medicine and nursing programs.
Applicants who have chosen a medicine or nursing course but have scored less than 200 mark may transfer to another course of their choice. After you have qualified for the requirements, the next step is to read about the application form method for LAUTECH post utme screening form 2022.
How to apply for the LAUTECH Post UTME form 2022/2023
- Application forms are available online to fill out and submit from Friday 5 July to Wednesday 14 August 2022.
- Visit http://www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to pay the 2,000 Naira (N2,000.00) online registration fee for a debit card (ATM) verification exercise only with Inter-Switch enabled.
- After payment, applicants are expected to fill out and submit the online application form carefully as incomplete application forms will not be processed.
- When filling out the online application form, the applicant is expected to upload a digital copy of the scanned passport photo, which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) format and not larger than 20kb. The photo must be on a white background with ears, without a hat and glasses.
- When submitting the application form, the applicant must print a confirmation page indicating the location and date of the test.
Now that you read about the application procedure for LAUTECH Post UTME registration form, let’s move on to the supplementary information you need to know.
Additional information about LAUTECH Post UTME screening form 2022/2023
Please note: Before admission can be offered by the university, applicants must upload their O’Level results to CAPS, and once admission is offered, applicants must accept or decline admission to CAPS before using JAMB CAPS for the closing of the upcoming year on the JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
Also, applicants should not use blurry photos as this makes them difficult to identify. Invalid email addresses and non-existent phone numbers should be avoided as candidates will lose out on information the school may want to pass on.
In conclusion, applicants are advised to beware of fraud as the university will not be held responsible for any transactions made with unauthorized persons.
Please send all questions to [email protected] for all queries regarding LAUTECH Post UTME registration form 2022/2023.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide AKA “Ibmasnet”, the creator of IBMASNET.COM now known as WITSPOT.ORG.NG He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news in Nigeria and Overseas. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects. |UNILORITE|WEB DEVELOPER|