The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) publishes travel safety tips for aspiring Corps Members (PCM) traveling across the country to their various NYSC camps.
NYSC travel safety tips for prospective corps members
The Orientation Programme for the 2022 Batch ‘A’ Stream I & II Corps Members will commence on Wednesday, 23rd February 2022, and Friday, 18th March 2022, respectively nationally.
Corps Candidates (PCM) travel across the country to various NYSC training camps as standard.
NYSC travel safety tips for aspiring Corps members
Therefore, it becomes very important for PCM to pay attention and strictly follow the following travel safety tips.
NYSC Travel Safety Tips for Prospective Corpers
Therefore, it becomes very important for PCM to consider and strictly follow the following travel safety tips:
- Every successful trip begins with an itinerary. PCMs are required to make appropriate travel arrangements prior to travel. Therefore, you need to make sure and check that you have packed all the relevant documents required when registering. This is to prevent the risk of being asked to go home and having forgotten documents taken. It will expose you to our path which is full of so many risks.
- Please research your destination before departing.
- Under no circumstances should you ride a vehicle on the highway because of the cheap rates that seem attractive. This is the highway to disaster. So many have fallen victim to armed robbers, kidnappers and ritualists because of these unwise actions. You may only ride vehicles from approved parks.
- Please pay attention to the travel time. The trip should be arranged in such a way that you arrive at your destination no later than 18:00. Please note that if it is not possible to arrive at your destination at the above time, you will have to cancel the trip.
- Avoid unnecessary disputes/discussions which among others border politics and religion. You may inadvertently cause a violation. Keep your views to yourself.
- Be polite, but don’t trust people too easily and don’t make a fuss when answering calls so as not to unknowingly reveal information that could harm you.
- Watch your drinking habits. Alcohol dulls your senses. Always aware.
- Bring only what you need for the trip. Don’t burden yourself with burdens.
- Dress normally. Do not move. On the other hand, you shouldn’t dress messy, because you’ll look unnecessarily after all.
- Please be careful with your personal belongings. It is recommended to take your important documents (certificates, international passports, etc.) with you.
- Do not put valuables in the back pocket, this is always the first target of pickpockets. It’s safer to use your front pocket.
- Keep trusted family and friends updated on your route.
Additional Information about NYSC Travel Safety Tips for Prospective Corpers
Here are another 10 NYSC security tips to help you survive and stay safe as a member of the Corpers:-
Live with other employees
Lock your door at all times
Live near your PPA
Beware of any danger
Always tell people where you are
Don’t go out late at night
Don’t show off your value
Be careful when picked up by strangers
health is wealth
Find a clinic/medical center
Avoid religious/political disputes
Do not fight
Be diligent in service
modesty in dress
Avoid getting caught in a co-worker’s date
Beware of safety
Avoid late night
Know that there is life after service
See Other NYSC Related Post Below
- NYSC BATCH A Registration Date 2022/2023 Stream 2
- NYSC Correction of Data
- JAMB Correction Of Data 2022/2023
- How to apply for NYSC 2022/2023 [More information]
- Nigeria Navy Salary 2021/2022 [UP-TO-DATE]
- LASU School fees 2022/2023 [UP-TO-DATE]
- Do Law Students go for NYSC [FULL-INFO]
- MTN Data Plan 200 for 1GB for 7days 2022 [UPDATED]
- How to print NYSC call up letter
- JAMB registration requirements 2022/2023
Wish you best of luck as you learn NYSC Travel Safety Tips for Prospective Corpers.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide AKA “Ibmasnet”, the creator of IBMASNET.COM now known as WITSPOT.ORG.NG He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news in Nigeria and Overseas. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects. |UNILORITE|WEB DEVELOPER|