OSUSTECH Post UTME Form 2022/2023: The Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa Post UTME Screening Form information is exactly why you are on this page right Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa ? Good! you have come to the right page, because your search intent regarding OSUSTECH Post UTME application form 2022/2023 will be satisfied. You will get the full details about OSUSTECH application form, requirements, application procedure, screening date/venue, and additional Information regarding OSUSTECH 2022/2023 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
The introduction of the OSUSTECH Post UTME 2022/2023 form continues below
This becomes absolutely necessary as many OSUSTECH candidates ask us questions on this topic in our WhatsApp and Telegram groups.
However, in case you are have looking for “OSUSTECH post utme 2022/2023, OSUSTECH OSUSTECH post general JAMB utme cut off mark, OSUSTECH post utme 2022 form, OSUSTECH post utme results, OSUSTECH form post UTME 2022/2023, then you can see that you are not alone. Because at the end of this publication you will be presented with the price of the OSUSTECH Post UTME 2022/2023 form, eligibility, requirements, application or online purchase of the OSUSTECH Post UTME form 2022/2023 online, and how to pass OSUSTECH Post UTME Exam (aptitude test) if there should be any for the year.
OSUSTECH Post UTME Latest News 2022/2023
The Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa invites all applicants who have applied for admission to the university as a first choice at the UTME level or direct entry to visit the university’s website: OSUSTECH.edu.ng for details on the UTME screening exercise procedure.
To be eligible, UTME applicants must have a minimum of 180 points in the UTME exam administered by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Eligibility for OSUSTECH Post UTME Screening Exercise 2022/2023
See the brief info about OSUSTECH Post UTME Screening Exercise 2022/2023;
- Only applicants who apply through JAMB for the UTME admission and choose the University of Benin as their first choice and score 180 or more are eligible for this screening.
- All applicants who have made the Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa their first choice and have received a score of 180 or above in the recent UTME are eligible for post-UTME screening.
How to get OSUSTECH Post UTME 2022/2023 form
- Click on Pre-Admission Screening Procedure on the Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa website @ https://www.OSUSTECH.edu.ng/ if you can find it, just read the procedure below if you can’t find it.
- All applicants are advised to click on the screening instructions before entering and read the registration instructions carefully before proceeding.
- Make sure you have a valid and active email address and phone number.
- From the admission menu on the left, Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
- Fill in the required details for the displayed fields.
- Applicants should click the Get Details button for your JAMB details; and
- Click the Make a Payment link to enter the Remita platform or other payment gateways. Note: Eligible UTME applicants for the originally selected courses can still make payments by providing the required information. However, UTME applicants who are not eligible for the originally selected course are encouraged to change their course as indicated on the payment page. (if displayed).
To make payment
- Select your ATM card type (eg Visa or Mastercard)
- Enter your card number
- Enter the expiration date of the card and CVV2 card (3 digits on the back of the card and lastly your card PIN; and
- Click Pay.
- If the payment is successful, click Pre-Admission Screening Login
- Click the link on the left to continue registration
- Correctly enter your other biological data and required details on the website. All applicants must upload their passport photo by clicking the browse button and selecting their photo. Your passport photo must not be larger than 25 KB.
PASSPORT PHOTO SPECIFICATIONS
- The accepted format is JPEG.
- The photo must be a digital passport photo.
- The resolution must be at least 180 DPI.
- The size should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photo should capture the head and upper shoulders so that the face occupies up to 70-80% of the photo.
- Have eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show off your natural skin.
- Must have a red background.
- Maximum 25KB.
- After completing the biological data. Click the Next Step button and then click OK in the message dialog box.
Further Information about OSUSTECH Post UTME Application Form 2022/2023
- All applicants are expected to arrive at the examination center one hour before the time specified in the printout and dress modestly in accordance with the Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa dress code.
- You should also upload your O/Level results to JAMB CAPS and School Portal.
For further inquiries regarding the OSUSTECH Post UTME 2022/2023 application form
For registration, contact: Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa Admission officer on their official website.
The management of the Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa informs candidates who have registered for the 2022/2023 academic session for admission to the university’s undergraduate program to upload the required information for the screening exercise.
Notice about OSUSTECH Post UTME Screening Exercise 2022/2023
However, it is worth mentioning that the POST UTME form is not yet available, but this thread was created to inform you of the latest news about the OSUSTECH Post utme form
Other Relevant Information About OSUSTECH Application Form
It is also important for applicants to pay attention to the following points;
- Applicants awaiting results should apply.
- As part of the screening, applicants are expected to follow instructions and accurately fill in the required information. Incorrect information/results lead to automatic disqualification
- Successful candidates will be notified via email and SMS.
Change Of Course for OSUSTECH Post UTME Screening Exercise 2022/2023
Applicants who wish to change courses only need to pay a fee of N2,500.00 (excluding bank fees).
Another Brief information based on OSUSTECH Application Form 2022/2023
However, as I mentioned earlier, OSUSTECH Post UTME forms are not on sale. However, this topic was created for you to know once the Post utme form is out.
That means all you have to do is to keep checking this page for OSUSTECHApplication Form 2022/2023 updates.
Information regarding OSUSTECH Post UTME Screening Exercise
All applicants are expected to arrive at the examination center one hour before the time specified in the printout and dress modestly in accordance with the Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa dress code.
You should also upload your O/Level results to JAMB CAPS.
FAQs about OSUSTECH Screening Form 2022/2023
This aspect is all about frequently asked questions regarding OSUSTECH Screening form. Kindly check below
Is the OSUSTECH Post UTME form out for 2022?
The Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa (OSUSTECH) Post UTME Screening Form for 2022/2023 has not been officially released.
This means that the OSUSTECH Online PostUTME Screening application portal for 2022/2023 has not been opened.
However, we will update this page once the OSUSTECH Post UTME form is out.
When will OSUSTECH Post UTME Form Be Out For 2022/2023?
No date has been determined yet by the management.
However, the Management of the Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa (OSUSTECH) announced November as the previous date for commencement of the sale of application forms for 2021/2022 Post UTME Screening Application form.
This implies that the 2022 OSUSTECH Screening Form date of release has not been determined.
Will OSUSTECH Write Post UTME This Year?
The Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa OSUSTECH will not administer Post UTME Exams for 2022/2023.
Now, you have to be aware that the Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa (OSUSTECH) may not hold Post UTME Exams this year. [THIS IS SUBJECTED TO CHANGE]
Does OSUSTECH Write Post UTME?
The Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa (OSUSTECH) does not organize a post-UTME/aptitude test for applicants applying to enter the school. [THIS IS SUBJECTED TO CHANGE]
OSUSTECH Post UTME Closing Date 2022/2023
Closing dates and deadlines for online screening:
The Management of the Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa (OSUSTECH) announced November as the previous date to close the OSUSTECH Post UTME online registration for 2021/2022. So, for this session 2022/2023, it may be the same.
Is OSUSTECH Post UTME difficult?
The answer to this depends on your intelligence. To cut to the chase, like other exams, OSUSTECH Post UTME is very easy to pass but can be difficult if you don’t prepare properly.
Important notice about Post UTME application form for OSUSTECH 2022/2023
- Anyone who does not take the exam automatically loses the opportunity to be considered for admission.
- Do not involve in Examination Malpractice
- Get to the screening venue as early as possible
- It is recommended to start registration early.
Ways To Avoid errors During OSUSTECH Post UTME Registration
The list below are the best guides to avoid error when applying for OSUSTECH Post UTME Registration form 2022/2023;
- Make sure you confirm and provide your correct JAMB registration number
- Avoid photos with dark backgrounds
- Avoid blurry image
- Try to use and reliable internet cafe near you
- Make sure you have a good and strong network connection before you commence registering
- Make sure the photo you want to use as a PASSPORT on the OSUSTECH portal is clear.
- Make sure you are using a working mobile number. You can use any number, it doesn’t have to be the number you used to register for JAMB.
- Make sure the number belongs to you.
- Select the desired course as filled in your JAMB UTME/Course Change Form, if specified
- Check your form and make sure there are no errors before and after submitting it.
What is the General JAMB Cut off Mark to be eligible for OSUSTECH Post UTME application form?
As have mentioned above, to be able to purchase OSUSTECH application form 2022/2023 online, you must score 180 in the recently completed Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) 2022/2023.
Wrapping Up OSUSTECH Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023
Again, OSUSTECH Post UTME Application Form 2022/2023 is not out yet. Kindly check back later for further updates.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide AKA “Ibmasnet”, the CEO of WITSPOT.ORG.NG He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news in Nigeria and Overseas. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects. |UNILORITE|WEB DEVELOPER|