How to print UNILORIN acceptance fee receipt online after payment in just 1 minute, and additional information about UNILORIN acceptance fee.
The University of Ilorin UNILORIN acceptance payment for the newly admitted students has commenced since last week. However, acceptance fee receipt is one of the necessary documents you will need to tender during physical exercise for clearance. In that case, if you are among those who have been searching for “how to print Unilorin acceptance fee receipt” “how to generate the receipt for unilorin acceptance fee”. No more worries, WITSPOT.ORG.NG formally known as IBMASNET.COM will solve this problem for you in this article and all problem associated with unilorin acceptance fee receipt printing.
Before we go, I think you should read about the number of candidates that are struggling for admission in Unilorin 2021/2022
How to print Unilorin acceptance fee receipt
The following are the necessary steps you need to take if you want to print the acceptance fees receipt for unilorin after payment. Some candidates may not get the acceptance fees receipt after payment though, it will surely reflect on your portal that you have paid. But you will actually need the receipt for clearance.
Recommend this page about How to pay Unilorin acceptance fees in 2021/2022 to someone who has not paid.
Follow these steps if you already know about Remita Retrieval Reference RRR and you copied it before proceeding to pay the acceptance fees.
- Visit the REMITA payment portal platform at https://login.remita.net/remita/auto-receipt/receipt.reg See image below;
Unilorin Post UTME form 2022/2023 is not out yet, but try to note this page on our site for future reference.
- Enter your Remita Retrieval Reference RRR you generated during the payment for the acceptance fee.
- After entering the RRR number on the Remita page, click on resend email either to your previous email address or to a new one you have access to.
- Login to the email address, you will see your Unilorin acceptance fee receipt on the screen. Connect to a printer device and print it out. It is very easy to do, right?
Wait! Have you checked Unilorin school fees for freshers 2021/2022?
You have to follow this method to know how to print Unilorin acceptance fee receipt if you are a newbie in the Remita payment platform. As a fresher, it is possible not to know that the RRR number is very important during payment processing on Remita. So, if you didn’t copy it somewhere during the payment of unilorin acceptance fees just proceed to the steps below to retrieve it (RRR).
Unilorin aggregate cut off mark for all courses 2022/2023 is very essential to know
- If you receive bank alerts on your SMS or email address. Open your email address and check the bank alert for the acceptance fees transaction you made.
- You will see “DESCRIPTION” just copy the remita 12 digits number and follow STEP 1 above to print your Unilorin acceptance fees receipt. See image below;
If the alert is on SMS you will actually see description text on the debit alert. Look for 12 digits separate code, that will certainly be your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR). After copying the code proceed to step one to complete the print out of Unilorin acceptance fees receipt.
I’m confident that this short article has cleared the air about how to print Unilorin acceptance fees receipt 2021/2022.
Best of Luck! See you in Better by Far soon.
Don’t leave yet! See Unilorin Hostel Allocation for Fresher 2021/2022
His name is Ibrahim Olamide AKA “Ibmasnet”, the CEO of WITSPOT.ORG.NG He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news in Nigeria and Overseas. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects. |UNILORITE|WEB DEVELOPER|