Bingham University Part Time Application Form (ECWA), Courses, Requirements, Application Guidelines and Deadline for the 2021/2022 Academic Session
Applicants with suitable qualifications are invited to enter university programs in positions approved by the National University Commission (NUC) for the 2021-2022 academic session.
- 1 Available programs Bingham University Part Time Admission Form 2021/2022
- 2 General Requirements for Bingham University Part Time Admission Form 2021/2022
- 3 How to apply for Bingham University Part Time Admission Form 2021/2022
- 4 Screening exercise for Bingham University Part Time Admission Form 2021/2022
- 5 Deadline for Bingham University Part Time Admission Form 2021/2022
Available programs Bingham University Part Time Admission Form 2021/2022
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.A. English
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology; and
- B.Sc. Computer Science
PROGRAM DURATION AND SCHEDULE
All part-time courses have a duration of six years in relation to a four-year course. Lectures are held on weekends.
General Requirements for Bingham University Part Time Admission Form 2021/2022
Applicants for this part-time program must meet one of the following requirements:
- A minimum of five credits including English and Mathematics earned in no more than two (2) sessions in a relevant subject from a recognized examination body such as SSCE/WASC.GCE ‘O’Level, NECO, NABTEB or TC II.
- Two transitions to “A” level with at least five performance records at “O” level in the relevant subject.
- All applicants must be eligible for admission to Bingham University. Applicants must have passed at least five (5) faculty-related subjects, including English and Mathematics, at a credit level of no more than two settings.
How to apply for Bingham University Part Time Admission Form 2021/2022
- Applicants should visit https://binghamuni.edu.ng/part-time/ and create an account if they haven’t already.
- After the account is created, an email with an activation link will be sent to the email address provided during account creation.
- After activating the account, go to the portal and use the “My Payments” menu to access the payment page of the application form. When you are on the payment page, the transaction can be initiated using the “Pay with Remita” button, where a payment slip is generated. Interested applicants should note that there is a non-refundable fee of only Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) for the application form.
- Payment slips can be brought to any bank branch to complete the transaction; Alternatively, applicants can pay online with their debit card.
- Finally, after the payment transaction has been successfully completed, an online application form is available, which you must fill out and submit using the “Submit Form” button.
For problems encountered before or during registration, call or SMS to the following numbers: 0803 782 7133 or 0703 771 2749; or email us at: [email protected] with your name, surname, phone number and details of the problem.
The completed form must be submitted with the following steps:
- Click the Submit Form button.
- Print the submitted form on paper
- Send a paper copy to the distance learning coordination office
All completed forms must be submitted to the coordination office for part-time training.
NOTE: For application guidelines, please visit the official university website: http://www.binghamuni.edu.ng
Screening exercise for Bingham University Part Time Admission Form 2021/2022
Inspections start at 9:00am daily from 10 January to 1 April 2022 on the karu University campus. Applicants will be screened after submitting the completed form. We advise all applicants to come with original copies of their certificates.
Deadline for Bingham University Part Time Admission Form 2021/2022
For further inquiries please contact:
0803 782 7133 or 0703 771 2749.
ESTER J. DYAJI
His name is Ibrahim Olamide AKA “Ibmasnet”, the creator of IBMASNET.COM now known as WITSPOT.ORG.NG He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news in Nigeria and Overseas. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects. |UNILORITE|WEB DEVELOPER|