Federal Polytechnic Mubi, diplomas, certificates, pre ND, and special admission forms, requirements, application information and end date for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The management of the Federal Polytechnic Mubi invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the polytechnic various Pre-ND, Diploma, Prelim and Certificate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- 1 Fed Poly Mubi Diploma, Prelim & Certificate Form
- 1.1 Available Programmes
- 1.2 Admission Requirements for Fed Poly Mubi Diploma, Prelim & Certificate Form 2021/2022
- 1.3 Method of Application
- 2 Additional Information about Fed Poly Mubi Diploma, Prelim & Certificate Form 2021/2022
- 3 Deadlines for Fed Poly Mubi Diploma, Prelim & Certificate Form 2021/2022
Fed Poly Mubi Diploma, Prelim & Certificate Form
A. Certificate Courses
1. Certificate in Computer : Computer Science
2. Certificate in Laboratory Assistant Proficiency: Science Lab Tech
3. Certificates in Hospitality Management: Hospitality Mgt
4. Proficiency Certificates in Hospitality Management: Hospitality Mgt
B. Diploma Courses
1. Diploma in Arabic Language Education: Arabic Education
2. Diploma in Accounting and Finance: Accountancy
3. Diploma in Animal Health And Production: Animal Health Production
4. Diploma in Arabic Studies: Arabic Studies
5. Diploma in Business Administration and Management: Business Admin & Mgt
6. Diploma in Cooperative Economics and Management: Cooperative Economics and Management
7. Diploma in Crop Production: Agric Technology
8. Diploma in Environmental Health Technician: Biomedical Science Technology
9. Diploma in Fisheries: Fisheries
10. Diploma in Geology and Mining: Geology and Mining
11. Diploma in Legal Studies: Legal Studies
12. Diploma in Marketing: Business Admin & Mgt
13 Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology: Biomedical Science Technology
14. Diploma In Public Administration: Public Admin
15. Diploma In Social Works: General Studies
16 Diploma in Software Engineering: Computer Science
17 Diploma in Tropical Disease & Health: Biomedical Science Technology
C. Prelim Courses
1. Prelim Accountancy
2. Prelim Agric Tech
3. Prelim Animal Health Production
4. Prelim Architectural Technology
5. Prelim Banking and Finance
6. Prelim Building Technology
7. Prelim Business Admin & Mgt
8. Prelim Chemical Engineering
9. Prelim Civil Engineering
10. Prelim Computer Engineering
11. Prelim Computer Science
12. Prelim Electrical Engineering
13. Prelim Estate Management
14. Prelim Fisheries
15. Prelim Food Technology
16. Prelim Forestry Technology
17. Prelim Horticulture Technology
18. Prelim Hospitality Mgt
19. Prelim Legal Studies
20. Prelim Leisure and Tourism
21. Prelim Library and Information Sci
22. Prelim Mass Communication
23. Prelim Maths and Statistics
24. Prelim Mechanical Engineering
25. Prelim Office Tech & Mgt
26. Prelim Public Admin
27. Prelim Purchasing and Supply
28. Prelim Quantity Survey
29. Prelim Science Lab Tech
30. Prelim Survey and Geoinformatics
31. Prelim Urban and Regional Planning
Diploma and Prelim Admission Requirements.
- GCE ‘O’ Level, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB (NBC) or TC II ordinary passes or their equivalent in English Language, Mathematics, and any other three (3) of the following: Economics, Commerce, Geography, Business Methods, Principles of Accounts, Agricultural Science/Biology, Government, for those that will opt for National Diploma (ND) in Secretarial Studies, Ordinary passes in Type Writing, Short Hand, English, History and Religious Knowledge.
- GCE ‘O’ Level/SSCE/NABTEB (NTC) ordinary passess or their equivalent in English Language, Mathematics, and any other three (3) subjects from Physics, Chemistry, Biology or all the three Science subjects depending on the programme in which the applicant will finally enroll; or
- City and Guides/WAEC intermediate certificate with passes in English Language, Mathematics and integrated/ Physical Science (Physics/Chemistry) will be considered for Pre-ND Science and Engineering candidates.
Certificate Courses Admission Requirements.
- GCE ‘O’ Level SSCE, NECO, NABTEB (NBC/NTC) or its equivalent with at least a pass in Mathematics and English Language or in relevant Science subjects, or
- Grade II Teachers Certificate with at least 2 merits in mathematics and English language or in relevant science subject or
- SSCE, NBC, NTC, NECO attempted with at least two (2) years cognate working experience.
- In addition to (a) or (b) or (c) above,
- i)Candidate for Advanced Certificate in Building must possess the Federal Polytechnic, Mubi Certificate in Building Technology or Equivalent qualification from recognized sister institution.
- ii)Candidates for the Advance Certificate in Land Surveying, cartography and Photogrammetric must possess the intermediate certificate in land surveying or cartography or photogrametry.
- iii)Candidates for Certificate in Hotel and Catering (ACC) must possess SSCE attempted.
- iv)Candidates for Confidential Secretary III (One year) and II must possess the confidential secretary IV and III Certificates or RSA with 80.35 (WPM) in short hand and Typewriting respectively. Candidates without a pass in mathematics will be considered.
Method of Application
- Kindly log on to the Federal Polytechnic Mubi Application Portal via http://fpmportal.net/forms/
- Click on the Start Application Button
- Register and Login
- Select Campus i.e Mubi or Yola Campus
- Select Course form the Drop-down Menu
- Click on the Apply Button to your desired course
- Generate Payment Slip and Proceed to make payment online
- Complete payment and return to portal to complete your application
Additional Information about Fed Poly Mubi Diploma, Prelim & Certificate Form 2021/2022
ATTENTION, CANDIDATES: Please note that payment on this form can only be made by debit card via Remita. Also, make sure that your name and the amount due is non-refundable on the payment slip created when you made the payment. To pay, select your card type and click the “Pay Now” link.
NOTE: The application fee is only five thousand naira (N5,000).
Deadlines for Fed Poly Mubi Diploma, Prelim & Certificate Form 2021/2022
All applicants for various courses will be notified that the application deadline has not been set. Therefore, applicants are advised to use this option to register and fill out the form.
Please send all complaints to FPM by email or telephone (only on weekdays from 10:00 to 16:00).
+234 (0) 8063618602
+234 (0) 7033065760
+234 (0) 8069240774
His name is Ibrahim Olamide AKA “Ibmasnet”, the creator of IBMASNET.COM now known as WITSPOT.ORG.NG He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news in Nigeria and Overseas. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects. |UNILORITE|WEB DEVELOPER|