UNIPORT Post UTME Form 2022/2023: This article contains all you need to know about University of Port-Harcourt Post UTME registration form for the 2022/2023 academic session. Moving forward, you will get to read about the requirements, eligibility, application method, and additional information regarding Uniport post UTME Screening exercise 2022/2023.
UNIPORT Post UTME Form
Candidates who selected the University of Port Harcourt as their first choice in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum score of 150 are now invited to apply for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission to the University.
Before you apply, have you checked the updated Uniport Cut Off Mark 2022/2023?
How to apply for UNIPORT Post UTME Screening 2022/2023
- The pre-loaded UTME information must be confirmed, and eligible applicants must submit their UTME Registration Number.
- Create a Remita code to make a payment using your Mastercard, Visa, or Verve, etc. Print the payment slip and head to any of the Remita-compatible banks listed below (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK LTD, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, and UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) to make the N2,000.00 payment in full.
- Obtain a Remita receipt from the bank teller attesting to the payment that displays an Access Code.
- Return to the website and log in using the Access Code from the payment slip and your UTME Registration Number.
- Fill out the online form as directed.
- For the Screening Exercise Clearance, print a photo card. Reprint the photo card the day before the examination.
- On the Photo Card, take notice of the Screening date and time.
ESSENTIAL MATERIALS FOR THE UNIPORT POST-UTME SCREENING ACTIVITY
Candidates must bring the following with them:
- A pen and a clear copy of the photo card that was printed online.
- The official UNIPORT Post–UTME previous questions and answers should be obtained by candidates. They will be able to appropriately prepare for the screening process thanks to this.
The University does not accept inconsistencies in names or pictures on registration slips, and those candidates may be disqualified as a result. The candidates’ names must match exactly across all of their registration documents, including their UTME results and O’Level certificates.
Age eligibility for Uniport Post UTME Screening registration
To be eligible for the exercise, candidates must be sixteen (16) years old or older by October 2022.
Additional Information about Uniport Post UTME form 2022/2023
- Mobile phones, iPads, iPods, Tablets, and other similar devices, as well as any unnecessary items, are not permitted in the screening venue or the area around it.
- Candidates must submit their applications during the registration period since once registration closes, the web link to the application form will no longer work.
- Since registration is done online, candidates are not need to be present on the university campus but are encouraged to do so from anywhere.
- Candidates who made the University of Port Harcourt their first option may only apply for the screening exercise if they have changed their second preference to the University in order to be considered for admission.
- In order to be considered for admission, candidates must make sure that their O’Level results are posted to the JAMB CAPS as soon as possible.
- Candidates must make sure they register using their own, legitimate email addresses and GSM phone numbers.
- Candidates who fail to appear at the designated Screening Venues at the appointed time will be disqualified.
- On the days of the screening exercise, parents, guardians, and uninvited security agents will not be permitted on campus.
Have you decided about the course you want to study? If no, see the Courses Offered in UNIPORT and Their Cut Off Mark
Enquires about Uniport Application form for Post UTME 2022/2023
During registration, send an email to [email protected] for technical support services.
Call one of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, or 08175125591 if you have any additional questions.
Is Uniport Post UTME form 2022/2023 Out?
Yes, University of Port Harcourt Post UTME registration form for 2022/2023 academic session has been released.
Deadline for Uniport post UTME Form 2022/2023
The closing for University of Port Harcourt is not specified. It advisable to registration as soon as possible.
This is where you will read about UNIPORT Admission List 2022/2023
If there any question regarding Uniport post UTME Form 2022/2023, drop it below.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide AKA “Ibmasnet”, the CEO of WITSPOT.ORG.NG He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news in Nigeria and Overseas. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects. |UNILORITE|WEB DEVELOPER|