Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State, is now selling post utme admission forms to their various students for the 2021/2022 academic session. Below are the programs, requirements and available ways to obtain the Covenant University College form.
- 1 Covenant University Post UTME screening form for 2021/2022 academic session
- 2 Available courses for Covenant University Post UTME screening form for 2021/2022 academic session
- 3 Covenant University Post UTME screening form for 2021/2022 academic session Eligibility
- 4 How to apply for the Covenant University Post UTME screening form for 2021/2022 academic session
- 5 Documents need for Covenant University Post UTME screening form
Covenant University Post UTME screening form for 2021/2022 academic session
Applicants are invited by qualified candidates for admission to the undergraduate program at Covenant University (CU), Canaan Land, Ota, Ogun State, full time for the 2021/2022 academic session.
You need to check out Covenant university Cut Off Mark before applying for form
Available courses for Covenant University Post UTME screening form for 2021/2022 academic session
- Covenant University Degree Courses
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Industrial Relations and
- Human Resource Management
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Mass Communication
- International Relations
- Policy and Strategic Studies
- Political Science
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Biology: (Applied Biology and Biotechnology)
- Industrial Chemistry :
- (Analytical/Environmental Chemistry)
- (Materials/Polymer Chemistry)
- Computer Science
- Management Information System
- Industrial Mathematics
- Industrial Physics:
- (Applied Geophysics)
- (Electronics and IT Applications)
- (Renewable Energy)
Covenant University Post UTME screening form for 2021/2022 academic session Eligibility
Prospective students who wish to apply for Covenant University must obtain the JAMB form, choose Covenant University as first choice institution (UTME), as specified in the respective 2021/2022 admission notices.
Covenant University School fees is very essential to know before you obtain the form
In addition, applicants must complete the Covenant University Application Forms, available online. Use the Application Requirements checklist section below to prepare your application for submission.
Review the website information for your programme of interest, specific programme admission requirements and application deadlines. All materials submitted in support of the application must be received by the published application deadline.
How to apply for the Covenant University Post UTME screening form for 2021/2022 academic session
International students should visit https://admission.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/index.php/application-process/undergraduate-application-international for more information on how to apply.
If you are applying from Nigeria, do the following:
Go to https://admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/ to start your application.
By submitting the electronic application form, the entrance test is activated. All electronic documents submitted to support the application must be submitted according to the instructions below.
NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEES:
The application form fee for the 2021/2022 Academic year is N7,400 (Seven Thousand Four Hundred Naira Only).
Post-UTME Screening fee is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only).
Transaction charges apply – N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) for bank transactions.
Payment can be made using any of the following Debit Cards: Verve, Visa and Master Card
You need to click on the payment button after successfully creating an account and following the procedure.
Note: Please save the incomplete application form for later. Applications cannot be created without paying an application fee.
Documents need for Covenant University Post UTME screening form
You will need to upload the following documents, as your application will be considered complete when you successfully upload the documents:
- Declaration of purpose: A declaration of purpose (maximum 500 words) must be created and submitted online with the application. The personal statement should address your academic interests and professional goals, vision, and life goals. Please check the program (https://admission.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/) for different universities for details.
- Birth certificate
- Scanned JAMB result for the current year with your visible passport photograph
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
Letter of Sponsorship which is to be written and signed by Parents.
NOTE: All documents must be in PDF format and must not exceed 200 KB.
- Passport photo must be in JPEG format and cannot be more than 100 kb
- Principal and Pastoral Reference Letters: Three official recommendations are required for your application. These recommendations must be from persons in positions to appraise your potential for undergraduate study at Covenant University. These persons should include the following:
- Your Spiritual Leader,
Principal /Teacher of your last Secondary school and
- An Alumnus of Covenant University (optional).
We require the use of the online recommendation system, which utilizes a secure network and which will:
- Automatically email your recommendation providers with instructions for online submission of the recommendation.
- Allow applicants to track recommendations received or not received and follow up with recommenders who still need to submit their appraisals.
- Automatically notify you when recommendations are received.
For additional information about Covenant University Post UTME screening form for 2021/2022 academic session contact them through any of the following means.
[email protected] or 08056693393;08054291783;08095143760;07025425258;09042753282
His name is Ibrahim Olamide AKA “Ibmasnet”, the creator of IBMASNET.COM now known as WITSPOT.ORG.NG He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news in Nigeria and Overseas. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects. |UNILORITE|WEB DEVELOPER|